McCann Manchester – General applications
Set in eight acres of Cheshire countryside with an onsite pub, bistro, gym and outdoor pool, McCann Manchester is a truly unique working environment. We are the largest integrated agency outside of London and create brand advertising, digital and communications strategies for some of the UK’s most interesting brands.
In 2017 our work on behalf of Aldi and Smyths Toys brought home significant wins at the Euro Effies, demonstrating the calibre of our 350 people. This is just the latest success for the agency and we’re immensely proud of the consistently outstanding work we produce.
We recognise that great work starts with great people therefore we are always on the lookout for great talent. If you’d like to be considered for opportunities with McCann Manchester, upload your CV here.
Typical roles we recruit:
We're a campus full of talented, ingenious, smart and mischievous people. With a service offering that spans all channels and disciplines of the marketing landscape, roles we typically recruit include:
- Digital: SEO, PPC, Analytics, Front End Developers, Back End Developers, UX, UI, Project Managers
- Creative: Creative Directors, Art Directors, Copywriters, Graphic Designers, Digital Designers, Studio Managers, Artworkers
- Client Services: Account Directors, Account Managers, Account Executives, Planners
- PR & Social Media: Account Directors, Account Managers, Account Executives, Social Media, Content
- Media: Media Planners / Buyers, Account Managers and specialists in Broadcast and Digital Media
- PYX: At our specialist Content studio in Poynton, opportunities exist for Photographers, Stylists, TV Producers and Videographers
If you have experience in any of these areas and would like to be considered for opportunities with us, we’d love to hear from you
In Return, we offer
At McCann Manchester we are serious about looking after and investing in our talent. Benefits to working here include:
- A competitive financial and benefits package and a culture ideally suited to those who enjoy pursuing personal career development.
- The opportunity to work within the largest integrated agency in the UK, in stunning surroundings, with specialist departments including, animation, video production, planning, digital creative and development and social media.
- An outstanding working environment that really is hard to beat. Based on an 8 acre site the four main buildings form a campus that includes a subsidised Bistro, free car parking, free access to an onsite gym and an outdoor heated pool (for when the weather gets warmer!).
So if you’re interested in joining McCann Manchester, upload your CV here.