When you join Spicerhaart you become a valued part of the Spicerhaart family, which is the largest independent estate agent in the UK. We are passionate about developing our people and actively work towards a nurturing culture of continuous improvement to enable staff to reach their full potential. We operate in a high performance culture that prides itself on delivering excellent customer service inside and out. Our reputation depends on the service we provided to our internal and external customers.
Main purpose of the role:
This is an interesting role in a small team where you will work closely with the Data Protection Officer to help with the GDPR Rights of an Individual as defined within GDPR. Day-to-day data protection admin duties to support data protection compliance within the family of companies. This is an ideal role for someone highly organised and with a “can-do” attitude, if you want to pursue your career towards Data Protection.
Activities / Main Duties:
- Assist the Data Protection Officer to ensure that Subject Access Requests are dealt with efficiently. Assist in maintaining the logs of these requests
- Perform the collection and redacting of relevant information required by a subject access request. Package this information together to share with the customer
- Manage and process customer unsubscribe and right to be forgotten requests. Maintain logs to report on the progress of these requests.
- Assist the Data Protection Officer with the gathering of evidence to assist in the investigation of Data Breaches.
- Assist in co-ordinating the control of Personal Data Inventories, Data Protection Impact Analysis and Legitimate Interest Analysis documentation.
- Assist the Data Protection Officer in providing awareness and understanding of Data Protection responsibilities to all staff.
Role specific competencies:
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, with a wide range of colleagues and customers.
- Ability to concentrate on detail. To be accurate in the processes to be followed. To be discrete and private regarding the work undertaken.
- Skilled user of IT software and tools including Microsoft Office.
- Highly organised.
- A conscientious approach to all work.
- Confidence and enjoyment of working in a busy, dynamic environment.
- Previous administrative experience ideal.
- Ability to work flexibly under pressure
- Flexible appoach to working hours
Applying is easy - have your CV ready and click on the 'Apply Online' button on the right-hand-side of this page.
Equal Opportunities: At Spicerhaart, variety makes our Company DNA come to life. We love people - and what's more - we love the differences that make each person who they are and we support you and encourage those differences to make you the best person you can be. Spicerhaart are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we welcome all Talented individuals to apply for a career. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let our Talent Team know.
To all recruitment agencies: Spicerhaart does not accept speculative agency CVs. Please do not forward CVs to our Talent Team, Spicerhaart employees or any other company location. Spicerhaart is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.