Our client is an established Perimeter Security company based in Northamptonshire. The company is owned and operated by the two directors and work with high profile clients and sites across the UK.
Due to continued growth they are looking for a Gate and Barrier Engineer to become part of the team. Our client is looking for a highly motivated and skilled Engineer with excellent customer facing skills to form the beginning of our in-house engineering department.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Installation, service, fault-finding and maintenance on a range of automated equipment such as automatic gates, automatic barriers, automatic bollards, automatic entry systems and so on.
- Welding and basic civil works.
- Attending to sites across the UK.
- Completing company documentation and reports.
- Completing risk assessments.
- Carrying out site surveys.
- Giving technical support to our customer base.
The ideal candidate will and/or have:
- Customer facing experience and be prepared to deliver the best service and customer experience possible.
- Knowledge and experience of Parking Facilities, FAAC, CAME, BFT, BPT, NICE, BENINCA, VIDEX, Telgaurd to name a few.
- Commutable from Towcester and be prepared to travel, including some overnight stays.
- You will hold a GateSafe or DHF Gate Safety Qualification - not essential but desirable.
- You will have a Full UK driving Licence.
In return our client is looking to pay an annual salary of £28,000 - £35,000 depending on experience. You will also be provided with a company vehicle, uniform, a mobile phone and PPE.
The working hours for this opportunity are Monday to Friday (40 hour week with overtime available).
This is a fantastic opportunity and the successful candidate will receive a very competitive salary package, ongoing training and additional benefits.