An Excellent opportunity for an Experienced Gas Service/Breakdown Engineer to join a well-established company based in Blackpool!
The right candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience in Service and Breakdown to domestic heating installations and appliances. You will be able to analyse, fault find and carry out repairs and services in a professional manner and to high standard in compliance with and in accordance to current regulation / legislation.
- To service, repair, maintain and install gas appliances in client owned properties throughout the North West, in accordance with manufacturer’s instruction and guidance.
- Be competent in fault diagnosis and repair of modern and traditional boilers and be able to carry out repairs to central heating system, including fitting new pumps, motorised valves, radiators and adapting pipework as necessary.
- Ensure the security and correct operation of plant and equipment supplied to include vehicles, flue gas analysis meters and equipment.
- Ensure all certification and documentation is completed accurately and in accordance with Gas Safe regulations.
Skills and Experience:
- Willing and able to work as part of a team and independently showing initiative dealing with situations and completing tasks.
- Effectively communicate with customers to explain the correct operation of gas appliances and the importance of regularly servicing gas appliances.
- Ability to work to deadlines and timescales and liaise with managers.
- ACS Qualifications (or equivalent) minimum of CCN1, CEN1, WAT1, (CENWAT) CKR1 and HTR1.
- Previous experience in diagnosing faults on commercial / domestic gas central heating systems.
- Full Driving Licence is essential.
This is a full-time position and in return the company is offering a Competitive Salary, Company Vehicle and Pension Scheme.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!