Gas Main Layers small and large diameter / service layers
High earning potential for compliant and driven teams or individuals
Service Layers / Gas Teams required across the West Midlands, East Midlands and Staffordshire.
The company will supply all tools, vans, cameras, vac ex's, support and any back up. Accommodation will be considered for the right teams.
- Team Leaders need to be experienced and qualified to Network Construction Operations Standards with EUSR Safety Passport and SHEA Gas as a minimum.
- Service Layers are required to have NCO2 and SHEA Gas as a minimum.
- NCO1’s / Trainee NCO1’s must hold or be working towards NCO1 qualification and have SHEA Gas.
- Machine and Support Drivers must have minimum of SHEA Gas and ideally experience working in the utilities sector on insertion works.
Gas Main Layer / Gas Team Requirements
- SCO 1&2 and SCO 5 would be beneficial
- Full UK driving licence
- NRWSA ticket (where applicable)
- Understanding of on-site Health and Safety - CPCS or equivalent
This is a full time position.
Please note our client is not an agency and this is not agency work.
To apply for this Service Layer job, please click ‘Apply’ or call 07960738608
Suitable skills and experience: Gas Engineer, Gas Service Engineer, Engineering