LN Postcode (Lincoln)
Are you looking for your next challenge? Baxi Heating is a leading provider of environmentally friendly and efficient heating solutions across a range of leading domestic and commercial brands. We have over 150 years of experience, pride ourselves on our values and strive for earning lifetime loyalty with our customers.
Here at Baxi, we have opportunities available to join our busy team as a Gas Engineer. Visiting our customers with prearranged appointments, carrying out diagnostics and breakdowns but also emergency repairs to annual servicing and warranty matters.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Working from home, you will receive daily appointments via a handheld device. Alongside this, your van will be stocked overnight by our couriers.
- You will visit customers with prearranged appointments via our operation support desk where you will carry out a variety of work, mainly diagnostics and breakdowns but also emergency repairs to annual servicing and warranty matters.
- You will be capable of delivering excellent customer service and top quality solutions.
- Whilst full product training will be given, you will be confident in your diagnostics skills. Our technical support team there to support you.
Knowledge, skills and experience required for this role:
- Domestic ACS, Gas Safe certificate or equivalent is essential for the role
- Previous experience within a similarly diverse role is desirable
- A full, and preferably clean driving license is required
Our customers are vitally important to us, as are you. Your own personal skills, professionalism and knowledge will already be clearly visible as we want to ensure our customers receive the best service possible whilst experiencing our company vision and values, and ensuring you and our customers are safe.
We offer a great starting salary of £35,113.50, alongside a bonus package (realistic/average £3-7k per annum), a VW Crafter, 25 days holiday per annum not including UK bank holidays. We also offer a contributory pension and sick pay schemes, staff discounts and more. You will also be provided with a hand held device, phone, work wear and receive fantastic training and support.
Does this sound like you? If so we would love to hear from you! Please apply by sending a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
OTE £37-42K, 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays, Contributory Pension Scheme and Sick Pay. Training, Van and Workwear included.