A vacancy has arisen for a Gas Engineer to join the Social Housing and New Build department within PHS Ltd.
Field based in the local area, responsible for delivering the highest levels of customer satisfaction in line with the expectations of our customers and clients, carrying out plumbing works on domestic appliances and properties.
- Installs central heating systems, combi swaps or part of a heating squad carrying out full heating installations.
- Inspects drainage and other plumbing systems for compliance with local and national regulations.
- Installs supports for pipes, equipment, and fixtures prior to installation
- Modifies length of pipes, fixtures, and other plumbing materials as needed for a building
- Tests plumbing systems for leaks and other problems
- Follows health and safety standards and complies with building codes
- Writes report documenting the problem and summary of actions taken
- Performs inspections of plumbing systems to identify and replace worn parts
Required knowledge and experience:
- CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1, CPA1, MET1
- CSCS Card
- Problem-Solving and Analytical Skills,
- Decision-Making Ability
- Good Listening Skills
- Strong Verbal Communication
- Stress- and Time-Management Skills
- Customer-Service and Interpersonal Skills
- Mechanical and Technical Skill
- Physical Stamina and Strength
- Excellent Trouble-Shooting Ability
- Desire to succeed.
- Take pride in your work
- Go the extra mile for the customer
37 Hours per week:
Mon – Thu 8:00am – 4:00pm [half hour unpaid lunch]
Fri 7 hours 8:00am – 3:30pm [half hour unpaid lunch]
You report to:
Contracts Manager [Social Housing] / Head of New Development [New Build]
Initial applications are to be sent via email to James O’Connor James.Anderson@pacificagroup.co.uk [Social Housing] or to Keith Walker Keith.Walker@pacificagroup.co.uk [New Build]