Gas Engineer (GAS402)
Aspire Defence Services Limited is working alongside the Ministry of Defence, the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) and our partners to deliver a modern, fully serviced, flexible living and working environment across the four garrisons in Aldershot and Salisbury Plain for over 18,700 soldiers. If you would like to be part of this exciting, thriving organisation, please see our website at www.aspiredefence.co.uk for current vacancies.
Currently, we are recruiting for the following:
Purpose: In conjunction with the Supervisors deliver a cost-effective Reactive Maintenance and/or PPM service, along with any related new build/ refurbishment programmes.
* Ensure that the appropriate risk assessments are completed, and any required control measures are in place prior to carrying out tasks.
* Ensure that any records, drawings, data sheets, circuit charts, pipe work routes etc. are maintained and updated and returned to your supervisor.
* Ensure that the team, sub-contractors and any third parties are kept in a safe environment.
Experience & Skills required:
* City & Guilds Level 1,2 & 3 Certificate in Plumbing & Heating or NVQ Level 1, 2 & 3 Certificate in Plumbing & Heating Gas Modules.
* In depth knowledge of Gas Safe Regulations.
* Commercial qualifications COCN1 or CODNC01, ICPN1, TPCP1A, CIGA1, CDGA1, CORT1 & CPA1 essential.
* Qualifications CCN1, CKR1, CENWAT, HTR1, CONGLP1 OR OFTEC 101/102 desirable.
* Extensive post qualification experience in chosen discipline predominantly in the commercial/ industrial field.
* Unvented Hot Water Systems & Water Regulations - Desirable.
Closing date: 01 February 2019
If you are interested, would like further information and to apply please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Pyle at Gi Group on 01264 332242 and email your CV