Madisons Recruitment are currently recruiting for Garden Nursery workers / Horticultural assistants for a Garden Nursery based in Woking, Surrey.
Garden Nursery worker/ Horticultural assistant duties:
- Planting, potting seeds and cuttings
- General Weeding
- Moving plant pots
- General tidying
- Watering and general plant care
- Basic Horticultural duties
- Assisting the production team as required
Garden Nursery Worker / Horticultural assistant requirements:
- Previous Horticultural or Gardening Experience
- Basic knowledge on plants
- Physically fit as may involve elements of lifting
- PA1 / PA6 desirable not essential
- Horticultural qualifications, desirable not essential
- Passport photo/ Full length birth certificate
- Ongoing work for the right candidate
- Seasonal contract, work available up until end of Summer
- Opportunity for a permanent placement
- Weekly payments
Pay rate is negotiable, the rate is depending on qualifications and experience on site.
If you are interested in the position, please apply or contact Madisons Recruitment on 01992 568886.