Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing. Are you game?
We are looking for a Game Producer to join our growing team in our London office
• You will be accountable for Game Production in your dedicated Clan, managing multiple project, across all phases.
• Using Agile methodology, manage teams on a daily basis following our process and policies for game development both high-level and low-level processes. This includes, High-level planning, resource planning, back-log grooming, sprint planning, sprint retrospectives, Internal Review Boards, supervising the game production direction (look & feel, design) based on what’s agreed with the Game Council
• Use Jira burndown charts and worklogs to measure the team velocity and resource capacity ensuring that team output is always optimal and any possible issue is found and addressed in the most effective way possible
• Liaison with artists, art directors, mathematicians, game designers and other stakeholders to ensure the game is produced according to the agreed milestone deliveries.
• Track all tasks for creating assets and deliverables in the project to make sure it’s available for Marketing and Account Management in a timely manner
• Coordinate the certification and translation processes of the games – make sure that they are delivered as per project requirements
• Manage game deployment and product life cycle post-release
• Manage any post-production / live issues / changes required in the games you have produced
• Research and study game products to stay up-to-date with market trends and competition.
• are highly organized, experienced in running multiple projects and delivering to tight deadlines.
• have a strong track-record of managing teams with the successful production of impactful customer-facing products (preferably online casino games).
• have a yes-can-do attitude, you are a person that is a doer and not afraid to get your hands dirty.
• have abundance of engaging leadership.
• are passionate in whatever you do and want to make a difference in the I-gaming sector.
• have an engaging and convincing personality with excellent communication skills.
• have excellent team work skills and ability to adapt.
• are fluent in English.
• have a sixth sense with regards to creating an exciting player experience.
• significant I-gaming or Gaming experience.
• Experience in using Jira and / or other project management tools.
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. You will be rewarded with challenges. You will thrive in secret and in collaboration. Together, we will amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. And quickly. This industry works fast. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.