My leading financial services organisation are looking to bring on a strong FX Project Manager to join a strategic change function and deliver a variety of initiatives including launching new products.
Candidates must have:
- Strong project management experience within financial services - ideally certified (Prince 2, PMI, APM, Agile).
- Broad FX knowledge involving markets, products, processes and risk management.
- Experienced in delivering projects on time, to budget and in line with stakeholder expectations.
- Proven experience with the full project lifecycle.
- Experience in managing the delivery of new financial products or services that involve technology systems change.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills.
- Proficient with the MS Office suite of tools (Excel, Word, Project and Visio).
- Understands basic revenue models, PnL and cost to completion.
- Good knowledge of banking processes - settlements, clearing & swift.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.