Furniture Fitter – Hinckley
Negotiable depending on experience
The standard working week is 40 hours plus overtime (paid at an enhanced rate)
Our clients design, manufacture and install bespoke corporate furniture for a large number of clients nationally. The work is varied and prestigious, and their continuous commitment to supply a quality product for every project is embraced by the whole team.
They are looking to add a Furniture Fitter to their team of highly skilled craftsmen.
About the Furniture Fitter role:
Your role will entail building furniture by studying drawings and specifications. You will work closely with the team to ensure work is carried out professionally, efficiently and able to meet deadlines considering all aspects of the process. Other duties will include:
- Setting-up and operating equipment
- Verifying dimensions
- Assembling and finishing components
- Delivering and installing the furniture
- You will have NVQ/City & Guilds minimum level 2 in bench joinery, hand crafted furniture or the equivalent
- A CSCS card is essential
- You will need excellent communication and customer service skills as you will be out on site representing the company so you must be a polite and approachable
- Ability to work calmly and accurately to a high standard under time pressures
- A valid driving licence is essential
- Flexibility is a must as you should be prepared for early starts and some overnight stays away
How to apply:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Furniture Fitter job, just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
Suitable skills and experience may include: Fitter, Joiner, Joinery, Furniture Fitter, Carpenter,