Individual Giving Charity Fundraising and Marketing Manager who has team management and direct marketing skills, preferably gained within the Charity sector, with experience managing a sizable budget and creating strategies to increase individual giving donationsis required bya well-established Charity.
SALARY:£44,365 to £46,973per annum
BENEFITS: 26 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays (rising to 28 days after 3 years’ service), Contributory Pension Plan, Flexible Benefits (includes: Gym Membership, Travel Insurance, Healthcare and Hospital Treatment Plan, Dental Insurance, Additional Life Assurance, Health Screening, Buying and Selling Annual Leave (up to 3 days), Cashback on Salary (up to 2% of salary equivalent)), Retail Discount and Cashback Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Enhanced Occupational Sick, Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay above statutory minimum, Childcare Vouchers and Eye Care Vouchers
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS:35 Hours per Week, 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
APPLICATION PROCESS:Once we’ve reviewed your CV, we will email over some extra details regarding the application process that you will need to complete as soon as possible. Please keep an eye out for our email.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for anIndividual Giving Charity Fundraising and Marketing Manager who has team management and direct marketing skills, preferably gained within the Charity sector, with experience managing a sizable budget and creating strategies to increase individual giving donations.
Working as the Individual Giving Charity Fundraising and Marketing Manager you will provide strategic development of our Single Giving products within the Individual Giving portfolio to enable supporter database growth.
As the Individual Giving Charity Fundraising and Marketing Manager, you will collaborate with the Legacy Team to recruit new supporters and legacy prospects, and establish excellent and profitable relationships with them, using propositions that ensure maximised income and donor satisfaction.
As a successful candidate, you will have an exciting opportunity to work in a growing and fulfilling environment where your efforts will be greatly appreciated by the Charity and the thousands of people they help.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Individual Giving Charity Fundraising and Marketing Manager:
- Strategic management of Individual Giving Single Gift product development in order to enable supporter database growth
- Develop and build reactivation and retention activities that will drive future fundraising income and ensure offerings for all target audiences
- Monitor income and expenditure targets for products and ensure that timely andcampaign changes are made if needed in order to reach annual plan targets
- Identify, develop and innovate in this product area; where indicated, develop and deliver new or complementary products to add to the portfolio to attract new audiences, enhance supporter journeys and increase lifetime value of supporters.All developments to be driven by customer and market data insight
- Carry out strategic departmental projects as required
- Line manage all team members to enable consistent development and autonomous critical thinking in the team and take an active leadership role amongst the wider department
- Monitor performance in the charity sector (Individual Giving specific), proactively looking for opportunities for the Individual Giving department
- Act as Compliance lead for Single Giving with all relevant codes and regulation, including but not limited to the Fundraising Regulator Codes, GDPR and PECR.
- Ensure Gambling Commission compliance for Raffle projectsand liaise with the Gambling Commission lead for fundraising gambling registered products
- Manage relationships with external agencies and service providers as and when required
Working at the Charity is much more than just a job. Through the values that guide their work, they make a real difference, and change lives.
The Charity believe that wellbeing at work is about creating an environment to promote a state of contentment which allows all employees to flourish and achieve their full potential for the benefit of themselves and for the Charity.
As a member of staff, they offer you a wide range of benefits to suit your individual needs. These include; 26 days’ holiday plus bank holidays (rising to 28 days after 3 years' service), flexible benefits package and a defined contribution group personal pension plan.
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Able to demonstrate a track record in fundraising and / or marketing, handling a sizeable budget and successfully managing a team
- Good analytical skills and an understanding of Return on Investment
- Experience of working in the charity sector, preferably within the Individual Giving space
- Eligibility to work in the UK
As this role requires an Enhanced Disclosure check the start date for the successful candidate will only be confirmed upon receipt of the check.
The Charity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children, young people and vulnerable adults with whom they work. They expect all of their employees and volunteers to fully share this commitment.
Please note: we reserve the right to close any of our vacancies early.
HOW TO APPLY
APPLICATION PROCESS: Once we’ve reviewed your CV, we will email over some extra details regarding the application process that you will need to complete as soon as possible. Please keep an eye out for our email.
CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement may also be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
Full-Time, PermanentJobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work inReading, Berkshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awdonline | http://www.awdo.co.uk
+ Excellent Benefits