Fundraising Events and Mass Participation campaigns are an important area of growth for Diabetes UK's Engagement and Fundraising Directorate.
We have seen some great successes in our Diabetes UK bespoke challenges both in terms of acquisition and fundraised income over the past few years which has enabled us to grow the Fundraising & Mass Participation Events team.
It is an exciting time to join what is a busy, successful and growing Fundraising & Mass Participation Events Team as we take the opportunity to capitalise on additional investment to keep growing our challenges and improving the experience we offer supporters.
Interview Date: 3 December 2019
What we can offer you:
- Generous annual leave starting at 25 days plus bank holidays
- A Cash Healthcare Plan (giving you up to £1,500 towards a range of out of pocket health expenses like new glasses, dentist, chiropractor or osteopath appointments)
- Early finish Friday and flexible working as part of our approach to activity based working
- Discounts on gym membership
- Employee assistance programme to give you support on any issues that come up in life
- Annual season ticket loan (on completion of your probation period)
- Very active social scene including sport teams, gardening and other activities
- Generous pension provision, life assurance and income protection insurance
- Cycle to work scheme (eligible for scheme if contract is permanent or longer than 12 months)
*Some benefits aren't available until you've passed your probation period and are dependent on the length of contract.
The post holder will be the first point of call for events fundraising and mass participation enquiries and will work with the Fundraising Events & Mass Participation Managers to provide our fundraisers and supporters with the advice and support they need to maximise their fundraising potential.
We are committed to offering an excellent experience to all of our supporters and this role will be integral to making sure we are best placed to support our event participants through their fundraising and training journey with Diabetes UK.
The successful candidate will be an outgoing, conscientious team player, with excellent communication skills, who is quick to learn, highly organised and a proactive problem solver.
They will have worked in a customer service focused administrative role and will have experience of working to tight deadlines across multiple tasks/events.
£20,885.00 - £23,205.00 per year
£20885 - £23205
£20885 - £23205