Acting as a Fund Administrator reporting to a Manager within the Private Debt and Capital Markets team, you will have responsibility for the provision of payment and administrative support to a number of multi-jurisdictional structures administered by the team.
- Maintain diary task lists and ensure tasks are cleared on a timely basis;
- To assist with organising, maintaining and filing of all fund documentation within the team;
- Provide day to day fund services support and investor liaison where required;
- Liaise and build strong working relationships with other operational areas, internal and external business parties on matters relating to day to day operations;
- Assist Co Sec in updating logs including minutes, shareholder and loan note registers where required;
- Ensure uploads are done in a timely manner to Investment Café and maintain schedule of log ins;
- Ensure that client files are correctly maintained and all relevant correspondence and documentation is accurately and regularly filed;
- Updating and maintaining standard databases;
- Assist with the responses to fund administration queries and requests;
- Be responsible for the on boarding of new entities, KYC checks and periodic reviews;
- Bank payment processing duties including collating of payment documentation, requesting missing information and inputting of payment instructions;
- Report on and escalate issues or problems which fall outside agreed service standards;
- Assist the wider Private Debt and Capital Markets team with the completion of ad-hoc projects and ensure completion in line with pre-agreed deadlines;
- Perform other administrative duties as necessary to support the team.