Fully Qualified Bus Driver
We are looking for friendly, flexible & reliable drivers, who enjoy meeting people, working on their own initiative and will enjoy being part of a friendly and dedicated team. As a PCV Driver you will be required to operate the company’s network of local bus services, providing essential transport throughout Nottinghamshire, and Derbyshire.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Dealing with customers and making sure they enjoy a safe, pleasant and comfortable journey.
- Ensuring the vehicle is driven safely at all times and to the high company standards attained during the paid training period.
- Issuing tickets and collecting fares
- Working a variety of shifts including evenings and weekends
Training & qualifications:
Although you will already have a full PCV licence, additional training will be provided, including:
- Vehicle and route familiarisation.
- Ticket machine and ticket type training.
- Introduction to company/depot systems, procedures and policies.
The Company offers an attractive remuneration package, including smart uniform, free local bus travel for employees and their spouses/partners and great pension benefits. Due to regulations under the Health and Safety policy we operate a maximum 18 st weight restriction.
In order to comply with the Stagecoach UK Bus Medical Examination Policy, all new employees will be required to obtain a fitness letter from their own GP. The fitness letter will be required at our occupational health provider no later than 8 weeks after the commencement of employment. Please note that if this letter is not received by this point, then your employment with the company may be reviewed.