I'm currently recruiting for a Kitchen Assistant to work in a premium coffee shop based near Oxford Circus, London. This opportunity is ready for immediate placements. This Cafe is a premium coffee shop that is constantly busy and has excellent career progression.
Davide starts his employees on around £8.50 per hour (45 hour week) however, as your abilities grow so will your salary. His team receive tips and this will add an additional £100 (approximately) to your monthly wage. In addition to this, Davide pays his staff for their 20 minute break every shift (giving you an extra 100 minutes per week paid) and provides your lunch free of charge. Davide also runs an "employee of the month" scheme, which is also a monetary bonus. To be in with a chance of winning this, all you have to do is turn up on time to your shift!!
Main responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the food preparation areas are clean and hygienic
- Washing utensils and dishes and making sure they are stored appropriately
- Sorting, storing and distributing ingredients
- Handling different foods
- Disposing of rubbish
- Organising linen laundry
- Cleaning the food preparation equipment, floors and other kitchen tools or areas
- Understanding the importance of health and hygiene
- A great team player
- The ability to listen and learn
- Communicating with people
- Knowledge of Italian foods.
For a chance to join this team and work in a happy environment where you are truly appreciated, click on the link and apply today. If you feel this is the opportunity for you and would like more information please contact Antonio on 07736291284
£8.21 - £8.50 per hour