THE ÉNERGIE GROUP
énergie has been an innovator and a disruptor in the UK and Ireland fitness market for more than a decade. In an age dominated by faceless big box budget gyms, énergie is building clubs for the future. Affordable fitness with personality, service and accessibility, reaching out to people of all ages and becoming the brand that breaks down the barriers of intimidation to everyone. Our workforce expects to “take the stage” in our clubs. We look for passion, belief, energy and ambition. We want everyone to feel they belong in an énergie movement that will change their lives.
This role is (Maternity cover fixed term) full time for up to 6-9months with the consideration of employment at the end of the period.
Working as part of a small but powerful team, we need a team member who loves sport & fitness to be the face of contact for our members when they enter the gym. You must have a positive, flexible 'can do' approach to all areas of work but delivering high standards of customer services is key.
The role is fixed term to cover maturity leave 6-9month with some flexibility, working full time on a rota basis and the pay is age relevant with a performance related pay plan.
- To create a welcoming and inclusive club environment that encourages members and perspective members to make their fitness club a regular destination of choice.
- To understand the needs of all members and to work with colleagues to develop solutions that cause members to value their club and recommend it to others.
- Bring the “where you belong” energy campaign to life in your club.
- Make pace and energy a recognisable feature of your club.
- Encourage all team members to take pride in meeting the needs of their members.
- Publicise members’ success and celebrate it as public ally as possible.
- Provide members with the added value information and support that show customers that their club cares and goes beyond the ordinary.
- Monitor the quality of member experience and report regularly on member feedback.
- Encourage members to talk about their experience and to encourage others to visit the club.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To organise events and experiences that will excite and retain members in the clubs.
- To ensure that the quality and ambiance of the welcoming environment is of the highest standard.
- To entertain members and encourage members to share their talents with others.
- To train and develop the skills that will add value to member experience.
- To promote and create a safe environment for all members.
- To be loyal to the club and do everything possible to promote its value inside and outside the club environment.
- To provide colleagues with the intelligence on members that will enable them to resolve concerns and drive customer attention.
General and Club Responsibilities
- All employees have a general duty in law to take reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves and of other persons who may be affected by their acts or omissions.
- To understand and be committed to the Health and Safety Policy statement and be aware of his/her responsibility for key priorities.
- To demonstrate commitment and enthusiasm to promote the principle of Equality and Diversity in employment and service delivery.
- To do whatever it takes, within reason, to make the business successful
- Make people feel good about themselves and encourage them to interact with others.
- Use social media to connect members and promote the great atmosphere in our clubs.
- Set high standards, high pace and activity that everyone excels in.
- Create highly energised atmosphere with great interaction between staff and customers.
The Personal Specification –
SKILLS & BEHAVIOURS
· Dynamic team member who sets high standards and a fast pace which cause members to exceed their expectations.
· Team Player who has credibility to gain respect of colleagues and is able to help colleagues achieve their goals.
· Business Driver achieves great results by intelligent analysis and by initiating actions which attract new members and retain existing members
· Customer Crusader creates a culture where the customers that feel that they belong.
Performance related pay plan