About the Company:
An award-winning eCommerce agency located in Manchester are looking for a FrontEnd/ Magento Developer.
They work for merchants across the UK and USA with uncompromising build quality, along with providing solutions and strategies that deliver bespoke eCommerce stores.
They are looking for a talented and self-motivated Frontend Developer/Magento Developer to join them, creating and implementing bespoke extensions/solutions and working alongside the frontend team to implement functionality required for eCommerce solutions built on Magento.
- Writing backend code inline with best practices on the Magento 1 and Magento 2 platform.
● Working with the project management team to facilitate new work through the agency.
● Deliver high quality project work and support the evolution of best practice and standards.
● Providing feedback to other members of the team on quality, best practice and technology.
● Architect and implement extensions and other bespoke requirements to the highest standard
● Manage the implementation of client solutions
● Build and manage relationships with internal teams and clients
● Be an active, motivated and inspired member of the team
● Maintaining a full understanding of company processes, policies, guidelines and contractual obligations and ensuring these are consistently followed.
Skills:● Proven experience as a backend developer
● Experience using PHP
●Ability to write clear codes.
● Some agency experience
● Keeping well documented, efficient code and ensuring a clear audit trail of communication.
● Have experience of taking details of client’s requirements and creating detailed briefs
● Ability to work with minimal supervision with an ability to plan and prioritise your own time and workload alongside the project management team to ensure all deadlines and deliverables are met.