Front End Web Developer
Derby, DE1 - Partial Work from Home Option
£35,000 - £45,000 D.O.E plus Pension & Bi-Annual Bonus
8:30am - 5pm Monday - Thursday (4:30pm Friday finish)
SureScreen are a leading manufacturer of medical and nutraceutical products, focusing on quick diagnosis of drug and alcohol abuse, infectious disease and innovative Nutrivitality vitamin supplements amongst many other things. We are now hiring for a Front-End Web Developer to join us, reporting into the company Directors. This is an exciting opportunity to adapt and grow the companies' whole digital presence across web, internal systems and social media platforms tailored for B2B and B2C. We are open to all levels of applicants from Graduate level upwards!
Your role will see you primarily create, develop and coordinate web design and collateral across the SureScreen group with a focus on brand awareness, adaptive intelligent UX and delivering the best experience for all clients. Naturally, you will be highly experienced in web development technologies, but the successful candidate will also be down to earth, approachable and have a good sense of humour! We pride ourselves on being a family run business with a sociable and friendly culture.
Front-End Web Developer’s Responsibilities include:
- Update and modernise the company's websites
- Managing the company's online web application and ensuring security and development is timely and to a high-quality standard
- Working with the marketing manager to take B2C marketing and online systems to the next level
- Working with the social media manager to join online platforms together
- Liaising with the directors to suggest improvements to the IT systems
Front-End Web Developer Skills:
- Proven experience as a Front-End Developer through your Degree or commercially, building functional and commercial websites
- Wordpress, Woocommerce knowledge and experience using Git is essential
- Creative flair with strong attention to detail
- Experience of using SVN (Netlify/Digital Ocean) and basic 365 administration desirable but not essential
- Flexible working hours - reduced hours may be possible.
- Excellent growth potential!
- Comprehensive training on the Business and Products!
* To apply to our Front-End Web Developer position, send your CV now! *
SureScreen are an established leading supplier of rapid, point of care immunoassay tests, focusing on quick diagnosing of drug and alcohol abuse, infectious disease and health parameters amongst many other things. Nutrivitality have been working for 10 years with leading universities to develop the best nutritional supplements on the market. Traditional vitamin tablets only deliver around 10% of the vitamins they contain into your body because the stomach breaks them down before they can be absorbed. At Nutrivitality, we have developed an innovative way to deliver 8 times more nutrients into the body compared to tablets - offering the best bioavailability products on the market.
Work from home, Pension & Bi-Annual Bonus