Job Title: Front End Web Developer
We are looking for a qualified Front End Developer to join our team. You will be responsible for building the 'client-side' of web applications.
If you're interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive web page or application, ensuring great user experience.
* Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
* Maintain and improve website
* Optimize applications for maximum speed
* Design mobile-based features
* Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
* Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
* Write functional requirement documents and guides
* Create quality mockups and prototypes
* Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
* Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
* Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
* Ability to create Wordpress themes from scratch
* To use CSS extensions such as LESS or SASS
* To use a task runner such as Grunt or Gulp
* Experience with a framework such as Bootstrap, Skeleton or Foundation
* Some PHP knowledge
* Minimum of 2 years experience
* To have good communication skills
* If you're a self-confessed Nerd, Geek or Techy - then you'll fit in just right!
* We look for gifted candidates that have a life interest in the web and developing code.
* Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
* We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
How to apply;
Please send an up-to-date copy of your CV and a brief explanation of why you would be suited to this role.