Front End Engineer
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Front End Engineer with 1 to 3 years of experience, and high level of proficiency, with HTML & CSS required to join them, initially on a 11-month contract to create, manage and launch content to the client's public B2B website and related properties using their proprietary homegrown content management system
Job Reference: BBBH 17352
What will a Front-End Engineer do?
- Create, manage and launch content to the client's public B2B website and related properties using their proprietary homegrown content management system
- Support cross-channel marketing efforts through minor editing of content and publishing across email, blog and web
- Implement technical SEO best practices including content structure, tags and data cataloguing
- Adhere to the client's brand and content standards and guidelines
- Implement web analytics tags and tracking
- Work cross-functionally with business, creative and technical teams
- Test new web UI functionality and write non-technical documentation
- Edit image and video assets to be web-optimized and abide by company's brand guidelines
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 1 to 3 years of experience, and high level of proficiency, with HTML & CSS required
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop or other graphic editing software preferred
- Experience with video editing software preferred
- Experience with marketing and advertising preferred
- Experience implementing web analytics packages preferred
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Ability to multi-task and effectively operate in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Good team player with passion, energy and a sense of humour
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +44 3303351710
£65,000.00 - £87,006.00 per year