ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
FreeWheel, A Comcast Company, comprised of FreeWheel Publishers, FreeWheel Markets, and FreeWheel Advertisers – empowers all segments of The New TV Ecosystem. We are structured to provide the full breadth of solutions the advertising industry needs to achieve their goals. We power the technology, data enablement, and convergent marketplaces required to ensure buyers and sellers can transact across all screens, across all data types, and all sales channels, in order to ensure the ultimate goal – results for marketers. With offices in New York, San Francisco, Chicago, London, Paris, Beijing, and across the globe, FreeWheel, A Comcast Company, stands to advocate for the entire industry through the FreeWheel Council for Premium Video.
We are looking for a talented engineer to join our expanding team at FreeWheel Advertisers, with a focus on building large, cutting-edge web applications to serve our media agency clients. You'll immediately join one of our product teams, working with our dedicated engineers, product owners, testers, and infrastructure teams to develop world-class campaign management software.
Some key areas where you’ll contribute:
- The transformation of a single-media campaign into a cross-media "I'll book search, display, print and TV all in the same media plan" campaign. Replacing what people used to do in Excel with a slick, scalable powerful system
- Building out components for our users (internal and external) to let them manage complex data in a seamless fashion
- Making sure that we can build flexible components that can be reused easily, are well tested, have great design and perform well even if you throw thousands of data points at it.
- 2-5 years of engineering experience
- You know how to build complex, data led web applications
- You know React, Redux and have used this to produce meaningfully complex applications (or you've done this using other modern libraries/frameworks such as angular or ember)
- You love to ship great products
- You love the idea of building a strong team of people, working together to blitz your shared roadmap and create a product that is extremely valuable to the end user
Nice to have
We think the right person can quickly learn our stack, but experience in the following would be helpful:
- .NET technologies (.NET, Entity Framework)
- Delivering and consuming REST web services, ideally using C# Web API
- Delivering data-driven web applications
- Relational database experience (SQL Server/Oracle/MySQL/Postgres)
- Application architecture (n-tier, SOA, event-source)
- Cloud-based infrastructure (AWS, Azure, GCE)