Front-End Developer - London - £42,000 + Benefits
This international health and beauty retailer are looking for a highly talented and experienced Front-End Developer to join their teams based in the City of London. Supporting designers in day to day tasks of front-end involving high-end HTML5/CSS3/JS coding.
Key Responsibilities as Front-End Developer
- Analysing the requirements of the Business Units and producing functional and technical specification documents.
- Create and maintain various digital products across web, mobile and email.
- Responsible for creating and managing bespoke tools, programs/platforms and services
- Providing reasonable estimates about the effort of the tasks.
- Working closely with the Support Team to help solving the development related issue.
- Participating in meetings with the Supervisors to help them plan developments and subsequent deployments.
Key skills and knowledge as Front-End Developer
- Degree in Information Technology or another related subject or comparable experience
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in similar position with a passion for web technologies
- Working Knowledge of HTML5 standards and responsive design guidelines and best practices
- Working Knowledge of CSS3 standards and tools like sass and compass
- Experience with WordPress customization and development