A digital guest welcome book for owners and managers of short-term rentals.They
have over 6,000 active properties using the service.
This industry is an exciting and fast changing sector with huge opportunities for SaaS products such as this one.
This fantastic mobile app developer are looking for a front-end specialist for company projects:
- The successful candidate will be comfortable building pages in vue.js from Django REST API endpoints.
- The product needs to function seamlessly on a huge variety of devices, so extensive experience resolving cross-browser issue is essential.
- They are a small team and the planning and development of all new features is a collaborative effort; ideally our front-end developer should have an interest in UX/UI to contribute to this.
This company understands that the web technology landscape changes quickly and that people make different choices in which toolsets to focus on. They are prepared to allow for a certain amount of "learning on the job".
If you lack direct experience in some of the specific areas mentioned but are confident in your ability to pick up new technologies on the fly then feel free to still apply. The broad criteria we are looking for is a general aptitude in modern web technologies, self-sufficiency and the ability to learn and adapt quickly.
Short/Mid Term Development Plans:
Current Tech: Python 2.7, Django 1.8, REST/SPA style on some key screens. Otherwise traditional server generated HTML.
- Refactor to Python 3/Django 2 and extend the separation of front end from the back end.
- Switch key front-end screens to Vue
- Complete implementation of CI/CD
- Upgrade payment platform to Stripe Checkout
- Increase number of welcome book templates available
- Integrations with Property Management Service APIs, ID Checking and Key code providers