- Previous experience building web apps using React framework.
- Good understanding of web markup and styling and the associated semantics and accessibility impact.
- Good understand of API design methodologies such as REST, and how to consume these from a client-side perspective.
- Proficiency in cross-browser compatibility and understanding browser vendor variations
- Design and develop React based UI components in partnership with visual designers to be used by developers across the company.
- Provide ongoing maintenance to the UI framework and enhance this using a modern front-end stack.
- Validate the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and aim to deliver cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions.
- Provide front-end performance improvements.
The associated rewards include a highly competitive salary and a superb benefits package plus many other creative perks that make a great place to work. You will be working with highly intelligent, like-minded colleagues and be part of a company that genuinely values its staff.
Change tomorrow, apply today
Excellent salary, guaranteed bonus and full benefits