FRENCH SELECTION UK
French Speaking Technical Support Specialist (Life Sciences)
Technical Support, Business Development, Account Management, Sales target, Biology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Chemistry, Laboratory, Life Sciences, Medical Representative, Microbiology, Food Safety Diagnostics, Food safety products, field Sales Support, travel to France, Fluent in French, Scotland, Glasgow, North
Salary: up to £30,000 pa + Benefits
Location: Scotland area
At commutable distance by car from Glasgow, Ayr, Kilmarnock, Kilwinning, Irvine, Prestwick, Rutherglen, Troon, Paisley, East Kilbride, Lochwinnoch, Saltcoats, Monkton, Maybole, Turnberry, Drumclog, Cumnock, Mennock, Hamilton, A77,A70, A76, A78, Scotland, A70, A77
*** Extensive travel to France to meet with clients and support the French Sales Team ***
VIEW JOB DESCRIPTION > APPLY NOW:
Please visit the French Selection UK website, vacancies section, search job reference: 332FS
Applications submitted on our website will come to us in the correct format, which means they will be processed faster & more efficiently by our team of consultants.
Our client is well established International Company.
To demonstrate extensive knowlendge (BioMedical Science, Microbiology, Food Safety Diagnostic) to coordinate and manage the training of the diagnostic systems and support Sales Team with French Market.
- To reporting to the Technical Service Manager
- To travel to France to meet clients and support with technical information (up to 50%)
- To arrange and perform product’s training to the team and to distributors
- To respond promptly and comprehensively to technical enquiries
- To coordinate the response directly to the customers if deemed necessary
- To participate in Trade Shows to support the Sales Team
- To perform technical presentations
- To keep fully update with relevant reference methods and related international standards and regulations
- Fluent in English and French (Written and spoken)
- German language skills would be a bonus
- Scientific or Technical background (Biology, Microbiology, Chemistry) is ideal
- Previous experience in technical or food related microbiology, diagnostic, laboratory service
- Full clean driving license and flexibility to travel to France (50%)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player, confident, proactive and dynamic
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office)
Salary: up to £30,000 + Benefits
French Selection UK - The leading recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian speaking professionals and executives throughout the United Kingdom.