This hidden gem is expiring soon - don't miss this opportunity.
We are pleased to represent an additional French speaking Sales Administrator role to you on behalf of our client, an international manufacturer of environmental products. This role is well suited to you if you are looking for a role where you will be dealing with inbound B2B customer service enquiries and administrative tasks to support clients based in the French speaking regions.
As a French speaking Sales Administrator you will be responsible for all sales support services, imports and exports, tracking of shipments, maintenance of clients and handling of all information and sales support enquiries. The client can give you the opportunity to work in a well-established close knit team based in their offices Ledbury, in beautiful Herefordshire. For that reason please note that you will have to be able to commute to their office on a daily basis.
- Perfect fluency in written and spoken English and French
- German written and spoken language skills are desireable
- Previous experience working in an online customer support, customer services, Sales Administration, client support or Order fulfilment would be ideal
- Ambitious and looking to develop within a growing company
- An interest in Sales is desirable
- An interest in waste management is desirable
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Strong communication skills: active listening, writing/typing, informal communication
- Able to commute to Ledbury, Herefordshire on a daily basis
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Jonathan. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
languagematters is a multi-discipline, multilingual recruitment agency offering a wide range of bilingual jobs in London, the South-east, nationwide and overseas. Our goal is to be the most valued, knowledgeable and indispensable recruitment partner in the language recruitment field.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
£25,000.00 - £28,000.00 per year