The marketing assistant will liaise regularly with the international marketing teams, distribution partners, production team, and social media/brand teams, in order to improve the customer experience across all channels
- Help create reports across territories from sales figures to competitor launches. Provide insights on cross-territories reports created and prepare presentations for the team.
- Update of various databases and being able to report concisely and accurately on recent developments salient to the current publishing programme.
- Help maintain and update trade and subscription sales reports across all markets.
- Provide analytical assessment of sales results.
- Adapt or develop new projects in coordination with editorial & marketing teams.
- To build relationships with account managers in distribution and subscription companies.
- Support the marketing executive and marketing manager in the creation and implementation of marketing campaigns.
- Update of our corporate and promotional websites.
- Coordinate trade and PR promotional material.
- Help the marketing executives for ad-hoc requests to create promotional documents, email briefs, customer surveys...
- Help resolving customer queries
It is essential that the candidate is very comfortable using excel to a high standard as a lot of the reporting and database work is driven by excel.
Ideal candidate will hold a degree/higher level qualification in marketing, or in the process of obtaining such qualifications
- Competent in excel and maths
- Good attention to detail
- Good level of English
- Fluent in French
- Team player