PrivateFly is a leading booking platform for on-demand private jet charter and part of Directional Aviation’s OneSky portfolio of companies. With over 7000 aircraft integrated worldwide, PrivateFly combines innovative technology with its team of aviation experts, available 24/7 - making it faster and easier to arrange a private jet, wherever and whenever you want to fly.
PrivateFly holds both Argus Certified Broker and Wyvern Broker best practice accreditations and is a preferred partner of Virtuoso, the world’s leading luxury travel network. Established in 2008 and with its head office in St Albans and a US office in Fort Lauderdale, the company’s fast growth has been recognised by several award programs including the Financial Times FT1000, The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 and SME Export Track 100.
PrivateFly is looking for a Flight Advisor fluent in French to join our dynamic Flight Team. This is a full-time role based in our UK head office in St Albans.
You will be the ‘mission control’ in our high-tech business. This is a varied role that will - at times - carry large amounts of responsibility. The core of the job will be selling private jet flights to international high net worth clients, both online and offline, and co-ordinating aircraft movements with our registered aircraft operators.
As a Senior Flight Advisor, you will be expected to manage and develop your book of clients autonomously, maximising revenue and ensuring recurring bookings. You will be measured against ambitious targets and are expected to appear in the top 5 on our leader board after an initial period of training.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Taking enquiries and converting leads into sales
- Confident, swift and persuasive sales communication by phone and email with private jet clients, aircraft operators and partners
- Nurturing existing customers – driving loyalty and referrals
- Diligent use of CRM system and managing an organised sales process
- Reviewing aircraft & quotes and making expert recommendations
- Completing, reviewing and sending pre-flight documentation
- Processing credit card payments and liaising with our accounts team
- Liaison with our web team to develop PrivateFly software and website content
- Working with our Business Development team to acquire new corporate accounts and/or partnerships
- Airport visits to meet customers and oversee flight departures
- Roster includes weekend and evening duty
The successful candidate
- You must have a background and passion for sales and customer service
- You must be results focused and thrive in a target driven environment
- You should feel confident working in a dynamic fast paced atmosphere and calm under pressure
- You will be an engaging individual with a can-do attitude who is comfortable working towards individual goals whilst contributing in a team environment
- You will have a keen interest and passion for the Aviation industry
- Professional and polished face to face, phone and written communication skills
- English fluency essential with additional fluency in French is required.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Advanced technology and fast computer skills
- Ability to absorb and enjoy new responsibility
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise tasks
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility and creativity – we are an entrepreneurial team!
Spec & remuneration
- Starting ASAP
- Based at PrivateFly’s offices in St Albans
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme