FRENCH SELECTION UK
French or German or Czech or Russian or Turkish Speaking Industrial Process Engineer
Energy Plant, Glass Mineral Wool, GMW Plant, Chemistry Plant, Industrial Engineering, Processing Engineer, Building Construction, Energy Report, Renewable Energy, Management of Change (MOC), Energy Consumption, Heavy Machinery, Energy Saving, Six Sigma, Lean, Kaizen, French, German, Russian, Czech,
Dry Wall System, Insulation System, Industrial Thermal Insulation
Salary: Basic up to £40K + Commission + Benefits
Location: St Helens, Merseyside
In Commutable distance from Liverpool, Manchester, Warrington, Blackburn, Southport, Blackpool, Preston
VIEW JOB DESCRIPTION > APPLY NOW: Please visit the French Selection UK website, vacancies section, search job reference: 225F. Applications submitted on our website will come to us in the correct format, which means they will be processed faster & more efficiently by our team of consultants.
Our client is a well-established international company.
Supporting and improving Glass Mineral Wool Plants and assisting Industrial Performance Director GMW.
- To identify a shortcoming in a process of GMW Plants and deliver an improvement solution
- To produce a detailed report on improvement solution and estimate an annual benefit of the improvement
- To build a rapport with the Plants Managers and works alongside plant personnel when required to
achieve a desirable outcome
- To provide support to other Industrial Performance Team members in achieving the team goals
- To follow the Management of Change (MOC) procedure when implementing the improvement
- To monitor energy consumption performance by plants
- To spend around 50% of work time on the Plants site
- To be able to quickly change the priorities according to business needs
- Fluent in English and French or German or Czech or Russian or Turkish (written and spoken)
- Working knowledge of GMW processes
- Engineering degree desirable
- Technical experience in Industrial environment
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Six Sigma, Lean or Kaizen qualification would be an advantage
- Persuasive personality with leadership skills
- Computer literacy
- Target-driven and strategic attitude
Salary: Up to £40k pa + Commission and Benefits
French Selection UK - The leading recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian speaking professionals and executives throughout the United Kingdom.
FRENCH SELECTION UK