FREELANCE HEALTHCARE MEDIA BUYER
Pride in what we do. In what our work does. In how it changes lives. In making a difference around the world. In making a difference in our neighbourhood. In what we believe. In how we’ve grown. In who we are. And how we stand together.
Everything this company achieves, every life it saves, every penny it makes, every policy it changes, every award it wins, is down to everyone that works here.
We are Havas Lynx Group; a team of almost 400 people in Manchester and London, with a history of over 30 years and an ever evolving future. You can get a feel for the #LYNXLife viaYouTube, #LYNXLife playlist, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
The role ofMedia Buyerwill see you sit in the Analytics, Media and Performance team. You will work in an integrated Media team to plan and buy the media space for theglobal media campaigns for our clients. You will use your expertise to securethe best placement and price forour client’s media campaigns.
- You will negotiate the best price, quality and placement of advertisements on behalf of our clients for their media campaigns
- You will keep up to date with fluctuations in popularity ratings and developments in the industry to ensure we are ahead of our competition
- You will maintain good relationships with media sales staff ensuring we get the best deals
- You will secure the best slots and identify opportune run time for campaigns
- You will manage media bookings ensuring they’re on budget and achieve ROI
- You will keep on top of the latest industry opportunities and developments
- You will manage relationships with publishers and Havas network colleagues
- You will track, measure, and report on the campaign performance, analyze performance data, and develop action plans to course
- You will continually monitor and amend the campaigns as necessary based on performance
What we offer
- 20 days holiday, increasing with length of service (with the option to buy more)
- Extensive Healthcare cover
- #LXAcademy – our bespoketraining programme for personal and professional development
- Season ticket loans for travel
- Seasonal working hours
- Wellbeing programme – yoga, football, running club and more
- Office dogs
- Drinks Trolley Fridays
- Plus lots, lots more
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.This advertised post is with Havas Lynx, part of the Havas Health network. More information can be found at www.havaslynx.com. You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram via @HAVASLYNXEU for regular updates.