We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic HE early years tutor to lead on the Foundation Degree in Early Years in partnership with Kingston University. This role will require you to successfully manage and lead an established work based learning programme. As a programme leader and course tutor, you will be involved in the development and delivery of the course. Ideally you will have:
- A recognised teaching qualification e.g. DTLLS, PCET or QCF level 5 Diploma in Education or are willing towards one.
- A relevant degree qualification in Childcare and Early Years or an equivalent
- Recent experience teaching Child care and Early Years in the Education Sector at HE level
- Excellent subject knowledge.
- A proven track record of consistently good/outstanding teaching.
- The ability to engage different learners through a range of teaching resources.
- A valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
- Good leadership and management skills
Closing date for the return of completed applications is Friday 13th December 2019
Interviews will be held week commencing on 7th January 2020
South Thames Colleges Group is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults.
The benefits package includes generous annual leave, pension scheme, subsidised sports facilities and professional development and training.
The South Thames Colleges Group is made up of Carshalton College, Kingston College, Merton College and South Thames College, which merged on 1 August 2017. South Thames Colleges Group is one of London’s largest providers of post-16 education and training and is an ongoing and significant contributor to its local communities. We aim to put students’ success at the heart of everything we do.
We are looking for hard-working and collaborative people who can join our team and help challenge our students to progress and achieve.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
(FTE: £21,776 - £39,036 per annum, including London Weighting)