Counterbalance, Bendi, Reach or VNA drivers required for rotational shifts!
Exciting opportunities to secure long term employment with a leading car seat manufacturer.
Your duties and responsibilities as a forklift truck driver may include but are not limited to:
* Moving stock in and out of locations
* Quality checking, sorting and packing small parts
* Packing and dispatching goods
* Using in house systems and scanners
* Safely loading and unloading deliveries from lorries
* Moving and stacking goods onto pallets
* Picking goods from height
* Delivering parts to the warehouse
* Following health and safety procedures
Shifts and pay rates:
* Rotational shift pattern £9.30 p/h
Early shift: 5:30am - 1:00pm Monday- Thursday, 5:30am - 12:30pm Friday.
Late shift: 1:00pm - 8:00pm Monday- Wednesday, 1:00pm - 9:00pm Thursday, 12:30pm - 8:30pm Friday (37 hours per week).
* A valid and in-date FLT license and 6 months recent experience as an FLT driver
* Good communication and listening skills
* Be self-driven and thrive in a team
We offer a range of benefits for successful candidates, including:
* Free car parking
* An on-site canteen
* Overtime available
* On-going training and development opportunities
* Progression on to an NVQ course in manufacturing Level 2
* Potential permanent contracts with the client (based on performance and attendance)
£930.00 - £930.00 per hour