Do you have a Forklift driver's license? Are you looking for a new role? If your answer is yes, read on!
- Free on site car park
- Subsidised site canteen
- Access to staff shop
- Weekly pay
Hours of Work and Pay Rate:
- £10.92 PER HOUR
- Monday to Friday
- Weekly, 3 shift rotation on Lates, Earlies and Nights
- Lates - 14:00PM to 22:00PM
- Earlies - 06:00AM-14:00PM
- Nights - 22:00PM-06:00AM
- Driving of a fork lift truck - loading pallets, unloading pallets, storage of product, consolidation of part pallets, driving safely, adhering to quality & standards.
- Inspection and quality checks of operational area and FLT's before use - report all safety and quality issues.
- Updating inhouse SAP system of movements of pallets/ materials/ final product.
- Picking and packing of final product ready for dispatch
- Manual handling of up to 25kg's
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Assist team leader in any adhoc additional activities required
- Work to health and safety standards at all times
- Must hold a reach or counterbalance licence
- Fork lift driving experience required
- GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures
- Evidence/ experience of working in a target driven environment
- Experience working with SAP or similar systems is desirable but not essential
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, click apply today!
Please note this role is until 31/12/2019
- Employee Events
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Paid Holidays
£10.92 - £10.92 per hour