Position: Full-time, permanent
Location: Midlands (with occasional Nationwide)
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Dunton Environmental is a market leader in the design and implementation of ground and water remediation solutions for land restoration. Their applied technologies for contaminated soil and water treatment, together with an expert waste management capability, delivers measurable, cost and programme benefits for all their Clients.
Dunton's mission is to bring the world to life. Through our work across the construction and waste management sectors, we enable businesses and communities around the world to regenerate vital natural resources that support and empower local communities. To us, a sustainable environment isn't optional, it is monumental to our global welfare today and for generations to come. Whether its safely regenerating waste material to power nations, enabling sustainable construction projects, or restoring land to support wildlife and communities, Dunton is working with everyone in mind.
To directly oversee all site-based operations and to maintain an efficient and safe delivery of the project objectives, ensuring all policies and procedures are always adhered to.
- Complete projects Incident and Injury free
- Complete projects without ANY environmental incidents
- Ensure ALL plant, labour and materials are ordered in a timely manner to meet the contract programme
- Managing DUNTON and Sub-contractor employees in line with the Project programme
- Complete projects to the agreed specification and quality
- Ensure ALL DE required paperwork is completed in a timely manner
Skills and Aptitude:
- Planning and organisation of the site
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Be able to communicate at all levels
- Aptitude for Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental compliance
- Minimum of 5 years on site management experience within a similar role.
- Ideally experience of plant operation.
- CPCS (Where applicable)
- First Aid
- Driving licence
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- 20 days annual leave (increasing with length of service) plus 8 bank holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
The ability to relocate to the new Aldridge Head Office during the latter part of 2019 is essential.
To apply to our vacancy as a Foreman, please click Apply and submit a copy of your CV for consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you.