Are you looking for a career within a food manufacturing environment? Are you looking for a new career with an immediate start?
Kerry Foods Burton site produces some of the nations based loved Indian and Oriental own label ready meals for a number of major supermarkets and also works creates products for Starbucks, Green king and Weatherspoon's. Joining Randstad at Kerry Foods means becoming part of an incredible story - and helping to write the next chapter.
You'll work in a fast, agile and ambitious environment, with talented people who really care about what they do. We're hungry for new ideas, so we'll always listen to yours. And because we're always looking to the future, you'll find plenty of opportunity too.
- Weekly pay
- Full training given
- Accredited level 2 Basic Food Hygiene qualification
- Access to Randstad flexible benefit App
- Continental holiday entitlement of 21 days (x12 hour days)
- Increased holidays of 2 days following 1 years employment
- Access to staff shop, selling ready meals for as little as 40p
- Canteen serving hot & cold food across both shifts
- Free Car Parking on Site
- All PPE & Lockers are also provided
- Fantastic career opportunities
- £8.46 PER HOUR
- Paid Breaks
- Over time: £11.51 PER HOUR
- Day Shift Premium: £5.26
- 06:00AM - 18:00PM
- 3 days on, 3 days off
- Plus additional overtime!
- 7 days a week
Operatives will be required to work on busy production lines preparing, manufacturing & dispatching a variety of chilled food products.
- Previous experience within food manufacturing environment desirable
- Level 2 basic food hygiene qualification & certificate desirable
- Good communication skills
- Accuracy & Attention to detail are essential
- Confident & willing to work
- Ability to work as part of a team
If this sounds like the role for you, why not click apply today!
£8.46 - £8.46 per hour