The company is currently recruiting for an EXPERIENCED Food Production Supervisor & Operative’s in the Walsgrave area of Coventry – J2 M6.
This is an excellent opportunity to work and build a career with a growing Food Production company working with the best in the industry.
Role of a Food Production Supervisor (but not limited to):
- Working in a High Care environment at around 10 degrees preparing chilled products
- Using & running packing machinery, as well as “quick fixes”
- Supervising or working in a team from 3-30
- Overseeing Production to ensure all targets and KPI’s are met on a daily basis
- Working in line with customer Code of Practices and Procedures
- Production planning with the use of SAP
Benefits of the Food Production Supervisor Role:
- 28 days Holiday per year (inc BH)
- Pension Scheme after complete probationary period
- Free parking
- Ongoing training
Due to the amount of applications we expect to receive, if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.