We have an excellent opportunity for a Food Hygiene Trainer, must have training experience, with a background in Manufacturing/ Food industry sector.
The Trainer will be responsible for inducting new staff into the area and train to the required standard needed, to ensure that ongoing training is maintained for the team as and when required.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out training induction to area for new starters and transfers.
- Completion of training logbooks for all new staff in area.
- Annual reviews for all staff in area.
- Develop, advise and train on Hygiene task procedures.
- Regular audit of training documentation.
- Ensuring safe working practises are adhered to at all times
- Assist Team Leader in compiling information on safety, training and general communications for monthly hygiene briefings.
- Monitor Hygiene staff to ensure task procedures are followed to make sure working practices are adhered to at all times.
- Chemical training of production.
What we are looking for:
It is essential that you have a good level of literacy and numeracy and an effective level of communication.
Knowledge of production processes, previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous but not essential.
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate and a NVQ Level 2 in Food Manufacturing is desirable. Training Certificates required.
If you're ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today!
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer.
£12.00 - £12.00 per hour