FM Technical Services Manager
Location; Central London
Salary; up to £50,000- £60,000 depending on experience
Temp to Permanent
Monday- Friday- 40 hrs per week
Technical background - essential
Recruiting on behalf of a Multi-National established Facilities Management company on a Critical contract based in Central London, the experienced Technical Services Manager will be managing a team of Multi skilled engineers and subcontractors on multiple critical sites,
Duties for the Technical Services Manager;
- To ensure the planning and allocation of technical maintenance resources are balanced within the team.
- Maintain the Planned Maintenance Programme for their areas of responsibility and deliver an excellent reactive service to the property portfolio ensuring no financial penalties are imposed
- Manage unplanned lifecycle applications, SLA report completion amongst many other managerial tasks.
- ensure that the site meets statutory compliance regulations
- Carrying out regular reporting (at the request of the General Manager) in relation to SLA compliance, problem areas etc, recording actions taken or to be taken and any escalations
- Participate in the Health and Safety Policy of the company and report to the General Manager regarding any dangers; hazards or other defects/issues that may be encountered
- Maintaining ongoing service performance through service and performance reviews including the undertaking of performance reviews / appraisals
- To develop a detailed knowledge of contract specification, work area and work schedules and to allocate and organise staff duties to conform to the service specification
- Responsible for managing budgets relating to their services and reporting
- Undertake and report Service audits and H&S Check sheets, recording and reporting results
- Develop and take duty of care for the Maintenance Teams on a daily basis
Candidates must have strong knowledge and experience within a technical maintenance field.
Candidates will be required to complete a high level of Vetting and security clearance.
£50,000.00 - £60,000.00 per year