We are currently recruiting for 3 x experienced FLT Counterbalance Drivers for a well-known and established National Logistics Client based in Runcorn.
As the FLT Driver, your duties will include:-
* Accurate, safe and timely loading and unloading of goods in line with Company policies and standard operating procedures.
* Handballing product, placing goods in the designated areas whilst ensuring the accuracy and checking the goods delivery against the delivery paperwork.
* A successful candidate will also be required to work on a production line and complete general housekeeping duties.
The successful FLT Driver will have the following skill and experience:-
* Ideally at least 1 year experience driving an FLT Counterbalance truck;
* You must possess an RTITB or ITSAAR FLT Counterbalance certificate
* Previous experience in Logistics or Manufacturing industry;
* Ideal candidate will also have experience operating Clamp trucks.
* Manual handling training certificate would be desirable but not essential.
* Good verbal and written English;
* Attention to detail;
* Excellent numeric ability;
* Flexible to working hours
All positions will be recruited on a temporary, ongoing basis with a possibility of permanency.
Hours: Any 4-5 shifts out of 7.
This role will include working weekends and a mixture of days
(07:00-19:00) and nights(19:00-07:00)
Hourly rate: £10 p/h, flat rate, increasing to £11.02 p/h after 12 weeks
Contract: Temporary ongoing
Location: Whitehouse industrial Estate, Runcorn
10.00 - 11.02 per hour