Looking for a FLT Work long term? Good warehouse experience?
GI Group are looking for a FLT Counterbalance to work in the warehouse to for our client based in Longstanton. This is a permanent role. Immediate start. Working Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 5.30pm and Friday 8.30am - 4pm. £18,500 - £19,200 PA depending on experience.
* To be aware of expected deliveries and collections by checking the Goods In/Out board on a daily basis
* To ensure that all Health and Safety procedures including but not limited to wearing of P.P.E. are followed.
* To ensure that all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) and Yard procedures are followed
* Loading and unloading vehicles
* To ensure housekeeping duties are carried out and all work areas and machinery are kept at the agreed
* Ensuring all stock movements are accurately recorded
* Helping in all areas of the warehouse and being a proactive part of the team.
For more info please call Ryan on 01733 907 8686 OR apply online
£18,500.00 - £19,200.00 per year