We are currently recruiting for an experienced Flooring Fitter to join our Customer Service team based in Preston.
As a Customer Service Fitter you will be required to provide a high level of fitting skills to support the Installation and Customer Service teams.
The ideal candidate must be highly motivated with a can do attitude. We are looking for an organised, confident and friendly individual who has previous experience in fitting flooring.
Key areas of responsibilities include:
- Carrying out remedial or replacement works where necessary
- Fitting flooring in new build plots where necessary
- Carrying out measures if required
- Maintaining service records and assisting in the service operation
- Carrying out deliveries as directed
- Liaising with the Customer Service Manager and co-operating effectively with the other members of the team
- Must be a fully competent flooring fitter
- Must hold a full UK driving licence as the role involves the use of a transit size vehicle
- Excellent communication skills
- A DBS check is a requirement upon a successful application
- Will be required to gain a current CSCS card and undertake an in-house Asbestos awareness training module
Please see the attached Job Description for more detailed information
In return you will be offered a benefits package which includes a competitive bonus, 32 days holiday including 8 bank holidays, contributory pension scheme, healthcare, life cover and staff discount.