Territory Covers: Barnet, Edgware
Temporary Contract (6 months) - 4 days a week (between Monday-Friday)
Salary £22,360 pro rata
*Must have a full UK manual licence and access to their own vehicle*
Calling all tech lovers! We have a fantastic opportunity to join McCurrach as a Territory Manager/Brand Ambassador representing one of the biggest technology companies working on Windows, Office and Xbox. This position is perfect for a dynamic, creative individual who loves the retail environment and a burning desire to make their mark on a high-performing team and represent a world-renowned brand.
What you will be doing?
As a Territory Manager you will take ownership of a designated call file of prestigious retail stores. You'll lead visits with retail partners and build strong relationships with store staff training them on the client's latest innovations. You'll also provide valuable retailer insight and ultimately help drive product sales.
What’s in it for you?
We recognise that people are the key to our success. That’s why we make sure everyone at McCurrach enjoys continuous support, great perks and excellent career development opportunities. Some of the key perks include:
- 23 days paid holidays + public holidays (increases with length of service)
- Company pension scheme - 3% employer contributions
- Free life assurance at 3x annual salary
- Access to discounted private healthcare & Discounted Health Cash Plan
- Annual Leave Purchase Scheme – up to 5 days!
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme – 24/7 support on Physical, Mental & Financial Well-being
- Family-friendly working policies (such as enhanced maternity & paternity leave)
- Employee Benefits & Discounts portal (discounts from a wide range of retailers plus much more!)
Who are we looking for?
We're looking for an outgoing and engaging individual with who thrives on building strong relationships. Ideally you will have an interest or even some experience working within the technology industry and excel in a retail environment. As a key part of a small, dynamic team this is the perfect opportunity for an innovative, creative individual to make their mark with a high-profile brand.
Please note this role requires a full UK manual driving licence (with no more than 6 pts or previous bans), all offers will be subject to successful completion of a DVLA licence check. This is a field based role which will involve regular travel on a daily basis, so you must be comfortable driving distance. Overnights may be required on occasion.