FISH & CHIP SHOPS SUPERVISOR
Coral Island is Europe’s biggest entertainment venue and one of Blackpool’s busiest destinations.We are a quality driven operator with a passion for high standards and strive to give our customers the WOW factor.
We are currently looking for a Chip Shops Supervisor to work in our 3 award winning fish & chip shops.
To assist the current operational Manager across our three thriving high-quality fish & chip shops and work together to ensure the smooth running of the business.
You will have responsibility for 20 staff and Supervisors during the peak season, so the ability to remain focused while ensuring all staff are performing tasks in a professional and efficient manner is key, while encouraging, motivating and inspiring your team.
The Assistant Supervisor must be fully committed to supporting the core objectives of the business needs and be willing to work evenings/weekends as and when required in a fast-paced environment.
This will primarily be a “hands-on” role, and the successful applicant will be required to work operationally as and when required to assist in a speedy and efficient service for our customers.
- Experience in a supervisoryrole within a busy/intense environment is an advantage.
- Experience of Fish and Chip Shop operations is a definite advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills (preferably catering) is essential.
- Interact efficiently with all levels of the team.
- Enthusiastic and committed approach with a great work ethic.
- Ability to work well as a team, as well as independently.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Excellent working environment.
- Full Company Induction/Training.
- Free Uniform.
- Free meals on shift.
- Free social events throughout the year.
Full time – permanent/weekend/evening working.
RATE OF PAY
£8 per hour
DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUMN OF APPLICATIONS RECEIVED ONLY CANDIDATES THAT ARE SELECTED FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED