Founded ten years ago, EAC Network Solutions have built a solid reputation in Education, Charity and Commercial sectors for delivering tailored IT Solutions.
Working within the Support Team, you would be required to work with the other helpdesk technicians to respond to customer support requests, from the office.
You will jointly ensure the smooth operation of the helpdesk team you are a member of, ensuring our core helpdesk processes are adhered to; First Response, Escalations, Follow up, Resolutions.
You will demonstrate a good level of communication and customer service skills, in dealing with customer support queries over the telephone, email and using remote support tools.
- Support the other members of your team.
- Adhere to the core helpdesk processes, within your team.
- Provide first line technical support via telephone, email and remote access control.
- In line with Service Management Principles, provide a high level of customer service for all support queries.
- To take ownership of customer problems and be proactive when dealing with customers issues.
- To log and update all calls on the call logging system.
- Escalate more complex calls to an appropriate IT Support member.
- Liaise with external support partners, such as Vendors like Microsoft, Dell and Aerohive where necessary for any problems which cannot be resolved in-house.
- Assist other people within the organisation with the preparation of documentation such as a scope of work.
- Assist other members of the team with their own duties where required.
Key Technology Areas:
- Microsoft Windows, and some knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server
- Core Networking Services; DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, Firewalls, TCP/IP
- Microsoft Office 365 administration
- Client Server Applications
- Operating System & Application Deployment and Updating
- Good communication skills, spoken and written.
- Team player.
- Logical thinker.
- Customer service focus.
- Self-motivated, with good time management skills.
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism with the customer, other team members and third parties.
GCSEs in at least 5 subjects with English and Maths at Grade C or above.
Monday to Friday,
9am to 5:30pm
£180 per week.
- Pay Increase
- Team Events - Go Karting, Topgolf for example
- Perk Box
- Pension Scheme
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.