Firmware Engineer - Embedded C - Aberdeen : circa 50K
The weather?s proving to be a bit unpredictable at the moment, but luckily it?ll get nowhere near as extreme as the conditions my client?s tech has to work in! So if you?re looking for a new change in 2019 and to join a great team of like-minded individuals whilst being well rewarded for your keen embedded C skills and knowledge of microcontrollers, let me know and let?s have a chat! Our client is looking for the right individual for their team, and so will consider all levels of industry experience, so what are you waiting for?
Abrecco?s Aberdeen based client has a fantastic opportunity for a Firmware Engineer or a Software Engineer from an embedded background to join their established and growing development team. The successful applicant will be well remunerated for their efforts, get the chance to work with our client?s range of robust, reliable and renowned products, and be a pro-active innovator who has experience working with embedded C and Microcontrollers. So if this sounds like you, don?t delay! Apply now, and let?s have a chat to see if this is the change you?ve been wanting!
To help you in deciding if this is the right role for you, here?s some additional information in advance of our chat:
What you?ll be doing:
- Developing and enhancing the functionality of our client?s new and existing products
- Understanding the challenges associated with extreme environments when designing firmware
- Maintenance, Testing and Bug Fixing
- Working across the full Firmware Development Life Cycle
What you?ll bring to the role:
- In-depth knowledge and experience of Embedded C programming
- Knowledge of firmware design, simulation, verification, etc.
- Understanding of the constraints of, and having previously developed for, Microcontrollers
- Commercial experience of working on complex programming projects
- Strong mathematics skills with experience of designing custom algorithms
- Degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering or similar
This is a great opportunity for a Firmware Engineer who is looking to showcase and hone their skills, join a growing and innovative organisation of like-minded individuals, and be well rewarded for their efforts. So if this sounds good to you, don?t delay and apply today!
Only apply to this vacancy if you consent to us contacting you with regards to this and similar future career opportunities. You may call to discuss the role in more detail if you wish.
health, pension, bonus, holidays