Randstad are currently recruiting for an experienced Finishing Manager in Southampton.
You will be overseeing internal package on projects within the commercial sector from £3m+.
- Managment of internal trades and associated sub-contractors involved in the build of the units
- Carrying out quality assurance checks on the works as it progresses ensuring correct spec
- Ensuring complete tasks in accordance with design, specification and compliance checks
- Liaising with NHBC and Building Control on inspections
- Ensure works are running to site programme & schedual
- Ensuring all Health & Safety regulations are complied with
- Reporting into a Senior Site Manager on a daily basis
- Opportunity to work with an established contractor with a good pipeline of future projects
- Internal trades background proffered but not essential
- Long Term work available
- Competitive Pay Rate available
What we require from you:
- Relevant experience, working on projects within the commercial sector
- SMSTS, CSCS & First Aid
- Recent references
If you are interested in this position please apply below or call Anna on 07810657497/ 014890560200
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.