YOUR MAIN PURPOSE
To be responsible for the implementation and delivery of the ‘Chapter’s’ financial services business plans by providing proactive leadership and direction to a highly talented team of Divisional Sales Directors and Mortgage and Protection Advisers
WHAT YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Contributes and supports the CMD in devising and delivering the financial services strategy that drives income, ensures profitable growth and continuous improvement within the Chapter
- Recruits, leads and develops a highly effective Financial Services Team whilst embedding the core behaviours, values and principles of the Network and Company
- Ensures that the Financial Services operating objectives, sales processes and standards of performance are not only understood but owned by the Divisional Sales Directors enabling a consistent, high quality customer-focused approach
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of Financial Services core products including all of those that the company is licenced to sell
- Drives the achievement of cross-sale activity and supports all initiatives designed to improve this
- Monitors and evaluates key performance indicators, identifies trends and where necessary develops and implements initiatives to improve these
- Ensures that all appropriate systems and controls as required by our Network are implemented and followed to effectively manage key risks and maintain the necessary standards
- Maintains the role of supervisor as defined by our Network’s Training and Competence scheme
- Communicates regularly with the Head of Sales Quality to ensure that all necessary messages and standards are up to date and cascaded correctly and adhered to by all Financial Services employees
- Maintains open dialogue with the CMD and the National Operations Director at all times
- With the agreement of the CMD and National Operations Director takes remedial action where necessary
- Creates a universal knowledge and understanding and commits to the adoption of HR process and best practise including recruitment & selection, training & development, activity and performance management and employee relations within the Chapter
- Creates and drives a culture of coaching that leads to a high performance culture (best in class ethos)
- Works collaboratively across the Chapter business streams maximising the profitable working relationship
- Ensures best practise and successes are shared across the Chapters
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
The role requires a minimum of 5 years experience as a sales manager within the financial services industry with a demonstrable record of motivating and leading a high performing team of financial advisers.
Work closely with other members of the senior management team to help the company meet its business objectives through strategic management, providing a clear direction and purpose.
The drive to move the business forward, building and sustaining long term performance and capacity. Whilst understanding how to support all business streams and operate within a multi-faceted ‘One Team’ Chapter operation
Development is key and the job holder must be able to help advisers and managers reach their true potential in terms of productivity and professionalism.
The job holder must have excellent communication and presentation skills and be self-motivated, confident and flexible. Must possess an ability to work accurately and be well organised.
There will be a requirement to react quickly and efficiently to market conditions, regulatory changes and business objectives.
Relevant professional qualifications, e.g. full CeMAP or Cii equivalent.
- Identifies and implements initiatives to improve Financial Services for the longer term
- Creates a sense of shared vision and excitement for change across Financial Services and the Chapter
- Creates a collaborative culture within Financial Services and the Chapter
- Works with key decision makers and influencers across the business to build ‘coalitions’ for mutual benefit
- Acts as a long term mentor and coach within Financial Services and the Chapter
- Creates a sense of pride within Financial Services and the Chapter which inspires others to do their best
MEET THE MD
“Just Mortgages is a business that is going places. We are expanding at a considerable rate, with one new FSD positions now announced. We are expanding in all areas of the business throughout the UK, from a flourishing New Homes Team, a pioneering Self-Employed Division, a dedicated Recruitment Team in Cardiff, a Mortgage Administration Department in Sheffield Team and even a prosperous Client Servicing subdivision based in Colchester. What’s more, this is just the tip of the iceberg. I can’t see any other FS division expanding and succeeding at the rate Just Mortgages are. I’m proud of our success – and I want to see others join us on our journey. This is now your time to join us and accelerate your career.”
Antony Lark – Chief Managing Director of Spicerhaart
Former Managing Director of Just Mortgages
(connect with me)
Equal Opportunities: At Spicerhaart, variety makes our Company DNA come to life. We love people - and what's more - we love the differences that make each person who they are and we support you and encourage those differences to make you the best person you can be. Spicerhaart are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we welcome all talented individuals to apply for a career with us. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let our Talent Team know.
To all recruitment agencies: Spicerhaart does not accept speculative agency CVs. Please do not forward CVs to our Talent Team, Spicerhaart employees or any other company location. Spicerhaart is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.