When you join Spicerhaart you become a valued part of the Spicerhaart family, which is the largest independent estate agent in the UK. We are passionate about developing our people and actively work towards a nurturing culture of continuous improvement to enable staff to reach their full potential. We operate in a high performance culture that prides itself on delivering excellent customer service inside and out. Our reputation depends on the service we provided to our internal and external customers.
Your Main Purpose
To assist with the administrative accounting duties for the Employed Financial Services arm of Spicerhaart LTD.
Activities & Main Duties
- Daily input of data into the Back Office FS System
- Dealing with queries from FS Advisors via telephone and via e-mail
- Allocation of payments and fee receipts into the FS accounting system
- Assisting with the preparation of Key Performance and Indicators
- Assisting the Financial Services Accounts Assistant if required
- Assisting with accounts journal postings
- Ad hoc tasks as and when required
What you need
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Professional approach
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel would be beneficial
What's my next step?
We really want to learn from you, even if it's to ask a simple question of to have an anonymous chat with your own Talent Specialist from the Talent Team. Applying is easy - have your CV ready and click on the 'Apply Online' button on the right-hand-side of this page.
We aim to respond to all candidates - successful or not. You will hear back from a member of our Talent Acquisition Team within 10 working days.
Equal Opportunities: At Spicerhaart, variety makes our Company DNA come to life. We love people - and what's more - we love the differences that make each person who they are and we support you and encourage those differences to make you the best person you can be. Spicerhaart are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we welcome all talented individuals to apply for a career with us. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let our Talent Team know.
To all recruitment agencies: Spicerhaart does not accept speculative agency CVs. Please do not forward CVs to our Talent Team, Spicerhaart employees or any other company location. Spicerhaart is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.